Presented by: Wicker Park Bucktown Chamber of Commerce
Presenting Sponsor: GOOSE ISLAND bEER Company
Friday, July 27th, 5 p.m. - 10 p.m
Saturday, July 28th, Noon - 10 p.m.
Sunday, July 29th, Noon - 10 p.m.
On Milwaukee Ave., from North Ave. to Paulina St.
Take the Blue Line to the Division or Damen stops. From Division, walk Northwest on Milwaukee. From Damen, walk north one-half block.
Get to Wicker Park Fest by bus
Take the Milwaukee 56, North 72, Damen 50, or Division 70 bus to the Division/Ashland/Milwaukee Avenue intersection OR the Damen/North/Milwaukee Avenue intersection.
Get to Wicker Park Fest by bike
We love cyclists! We provide bike parking at the North Honore Gate. Gate Locations After arriving to the WPB neighborhood, you can use any of gates to enter the festival area. Want to avoid the intense crowds at the Main Entrance where North meets Milwaukee Avenue? Use one of the quicker and easier entrance points located at:
- Honore St. & Elk Grove Ave. (on the North side of Milwaukee)
- Honore St. & North Wicker Park Ave. (on the South side of Milwaukee)
- Evergreen Ave. (South side of Milwaukee) N. Wolcott Ave. (South side of Milwaukee) **Closest Entrance to Kids’ Fest
- Beach Ave. & Wood St. (North side of Milwaukee)
- South Entrance: Paulina St. & Milwaukee Ave. (2 gates)
First Aid/Medical Tents are located at Honore St. (North side of Milwaukee) and in front of Walgreens.
Wicker Park Fest is the definitive culmination of cutting edge music, celebrated local restaurants and unbeatable culture. The festival takes place along Milwaukee Avenue from North Avenue to Paulina Street. 2017 is sure to top an amazing slate of performances, food and vendors so constantly check back for news and updates!
To get a taste for what you're in for immerse your self in the Best of the Fest 2014 recap video (play it in HD!):
Your $10 donation benefits the local community:
You love Wicker Park Fest! We ask for a $10 donation to keep the Fest going year after year, so help us keep bringing you the music, vendors, & experience you crave.
Your gate donations are put towards yearly festival production by the Wicker Park Bucktown Chamber of Commerce, a local nonprofit which works to increase the neighborhood’s visibility & viability with great events & programming that promote the local business community. The Chamber also partners with Burr Elementary, which receives 100% of ticket sales from activities in the Kids Fest area.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Are dogs allowed at Wicker Park Fest? Yes. We ask that you please keep your pup leashed & clean up after them.
- Can I re-enter Wicker Park Fest? Yes.
- I want to stay for the weekend of the Fest. Where can I stay? Check out the hotels & lodging in the Neighborhood.
- Are there street closures I should prepare for? Yes, please click this link to learn about when and where you might need to park or take different roads.