Member Job Opening
Front Desk/Billing/Administrative position
Well-established, Wicker Park Chiropractic office needs a professional, energetic, healthy, dependable team member. We are seeking someone to work in a fun filled and positive environment; someone with good customer relationships and work ethics. Looking for someone who wants to be a long-term team player!
Hours are full time, weekdays only. Compensation is dependent on experience. There will be room to grow in this position, based on performance.
Essential functions include, but are not limited to:
- #1 – positive attitude, maturity and a willingness to help others!
- Answer any questions a patient may have regarding their visit.
- Greet patients and ensure they are signed in and have completed all medical forms, as needed.
- Answer phones and schedule appointments.
- Obtain payments at time of visits, as needed.
- Maintain the comfort, privacy, and dignity of each patient in the delivery of services to them.
- Be responsible for the administrative duties required (e.g. insurance verifications, filing, photo copying, faxing, etc).
- Keeping appointments on schedule.
- Being detail oriented.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively with patient and colleagues in a positive and supportive manner.
- Assist Doctor and Therapist throughout the day.
- Demonstrate exercises to patients as needed.
- Managing Marketing opportunities and coordinating events.
- Strong morals and ethics.
If you meet the above-mentioned eligibility criteria, then this may be the opportunity that you are looking for! Chiropractic experience is not required; we will train the right person. Attach your resume with full contact information including a single page cover letter (.doc, .docx, or .pdf only) via email only to: Kari Schmidt at email@example.com