COVID-19 RESOURCES & LOCAL SUPPORT
With the COVID-19 news changing hourly, the Wicker Park Bucktown Chamber of Commerce wants our business owners and residents to have quick access to the resources they will need during these challenging times. Here you will find local, state, and federal resources to assist you with COVID-19 related questions. In addition, you will find ways that you can still support local businesses in the community while limiting your social interactions. For the most up-to-date information, WPBCC recommends monitoring information from the US Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the Chicago Department of Public Health (CDPH).
Please check back periodically as we update information and provide ways we can all work together to support the WPB community at this time.
SUPPORT PARTNER CONNECT
Help us share what everyone in WPB is doing to keep our community strong and thriving during this difficult time. Here are a few easy steps that we all can take over the next few weeks to get through COVID-19 together.
- Comment on or Share local businesses' social media. It will help extend their reach.
- If delivery / pick-up or online shopping options are available, please order up! We're working on compiling the business information on our site.
- If you have the financial capability, tip generously.
- Contact the business directly if you have a question about delivery zones or available items. Many are more than willing to accommodate.
- Share how you're supporting the local businesses! Tag the business when you get your delivery order or online purchase.
- Tag us when you're sharing! We love seeing your posts and stories! @wpbcc #wickerparkbucktown #shopwpb
- If you become aware of employment opportunities, let us know so that we can share them with affected businesses.
- Again, if you have financial capability, consider donating resources to a nearby non-profit.