Community Grant Program
WPB supports events and activities that promote the mission of the SSA. To that end, the Community Grant Program was developed as a way to respond to requests for support.
Please read the following document for more information (the application form is included): 2018 Community Grant Policy on the Forms & Applications page.
Please note the following application deadlines (this information is included in the policy document linked above):
- Applications are due the 15th of each month. If the 15th of a given month falls on a weekend, the applications are due the Friday prior to that weekend.
- Please apply at least two month in advance of your event. Complete applications will be reviewed by the Promote WPB Committee at the regularly scheduled meeting on the first Thursday of the month. If the Committee recommends, the application will be voted on at the Commission Meeting on the third Wednesday of the month. PLEASE NOTE THERE IS NO AUGUST COMMISSION MEETING.
- Once applications have been reviewed, the program committee reserves the right to request additional information by email.
- If the application is complete, applicants can expect a response in approximately 30 days.
- Application deadlines are non-negotiable; late applications may be considered the following month.