We are looking to add some long-term additional party instructors to join our team. Instructors will assist families with pre-party decorations and food set-up, assist students and the lead instructor with activities during the party, help serve food during the party, assist in clean-up and setting up the space at the end of the party, and write up information as necessary.
– Flexible weekend schedule with availability on Saturday and Sundays based on party sign-up.
– Long-term availability with the desire to become a lead party instructor
– Fun, enthusiastic, engaging ,and you love working with people
– Comfortable enforcing safety and rules with party participants
– You can think on your feet and are good with troubleshooting and figuring things out
– You have an understanding of good service and can take care of set-up, serving food, and clean-up
– Willing to do the dirty work
– Strong communicator with quick response to emails
– Background in education, art or theatre a plus
– Must be able to stand for 2+ hours and lift 30lbs
– $50 per party plus tips
All new hires undergo rigorous background checks.
Email us at email@example.com