Member Job Opening
Corrective exercise specialist | Kinesiologist
HealthSource of Wicker Park is looking for a high-energy, super friendly, customer-oriented Superstar to join our team!
Looking for a great career in a fast paced, upbeat clinic, while working with other professionals to relieve pain and restore function to our patients? An energetic, outgoing kinesiologist/corrective exercise specialist is needed for our expanding outpatient clinic. Personal or athletic training experience is welcome. Candidate is responsible for assisting the Doctor in providing exceptional care to patients by applying therapies and instructing rehabilitation exercises. Must be enthusiastic, positive, organized, with an eye for detail and a willingness to learn.
You need to be goal-oriented, self-motivated and a team player. You should be passionate about health, wellness, fitness and currently living a high quality of life. You need to be willing and able to help with marketing and community education events. Most importantly you must be loyal, timely, and passionate about assisting patients through their journey to health. Ability to learn quickly and take a leadership role is a must!
You must display outstanding problem-solving skills, demonstrate initiative, be reliable and have great organization skills as well as attention to detail. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team, be self-motivating to complete tasks in a timely fashion and have the ability to delegate efficiently.
Compensation is dependent on experience. There will be room to grow in this position, based on performance.
- Help assist with managing flow on the rehab floor
- Lead patients through corrective exercises with acute attention to detail all while motivating and encouraging them
- Apply therapies/modalities on patients to include e-stim, ultrasound, heat and cryotherapy
- Update Doctor on patients’ progress
- Sanitize and tidy rehab area
- Update weekly handouts for patient education
- Assist with office decorating and planning for internal/external events
- Prep patient’s therapy logs with any questions for the doctor and/or updates in exercises
HealthSource is a drug-free workplace
If you meet the above mentioned eligibility criteria, then this may be the opportunity that you are looking for! Chiropractic experience is not required; we will train the right person. Attach your resume with full contact information including a single page cover letter (.doc, .docx, or .pdf only) via email only.