1965 N Milwaukee D
Chicago, IL 60647
The Mil-West Building is a 2-story, 29,000 square foot building constructed in 1916, currently anchored by Margie's Candies.
The Mil-West Building is located at the three-way intesection of Milwaukee, Western & Armitage, just half a block from the CTA Western Blue Line Station. The Western Blue Line station has a ridership of nearly 7,900 and and an annual total ridership of of over 1.9 million, and transports riders between downtown Chicago and O'Hare International Airport.
The property is located at the juncture of Chicago's most dynamic neighborhoods; Bucktown, Wicker Park, Logan Square & Humboldt Park. This location benefits from combined traffic counts in excess of 53,000 vehicles and 2,400 bicycles per day.
Zoning Designation: B3-2
Retail space D is 2098 square feet and is available March 2017. The building features a first floor lobby entrance
Leasing Company & Contact Information
Leasing Company: Outpost Development LLC
Leasing Company Fax: