1965 N Milwaukee C
Chicago, IL 60647
The Mil-West Building is a 2-story, 29,000 square foot building constructed in 1916, currently anchored by Margie's Candies.
The Mil-West Building is located at the three-way intersection of Mlwaukee, Western & Armitage, just half a block from the CTA Blue Line Western Station. The Western Station has an average weekday ridership of nearly 7,900 and annual total ridership of over 1.9 million. The CTA Blue Line transports riders between downtown Chicago and O'Hare International Airport.
The property is located at the juncture of four of Chicago's most dynamic neighborhoods; Bucktown, Wicker Park, Logan Square, and Humboldt Park. This location has a combined traffic count in excess of 53,000 vehicles and 2,400 bicycles per day.
Zoning Designation: B3-2
Retail space C is 2445 square feet and available March 2017
Building has a first floor lobby entrance
Leasing Company & Contact Information
Leasing Company: Outpost Development LLC
Leasing Company Fax: