1965 N Milwaukee B
Chicago, IL 60647
The Mil-west Building is a 2-story, 29,000 square foot building constructed in 1916, currently anchored by Margie's Candies.
The Mil-west Building is located at the three-way intersection of Milwaukee, Western & Armitage, just half a block north of the CTA Western Blue Line Station. The Western Blue Line Station has average weekday ridership of nearly 7,900 and annual total ridership of over 1.9 million and transports riders between downtown Chicago and O'Hare International Airport.
The property is located at the juncture of four of Chicago's most dynamic neighborhoods: Bucktown, Wicker Park, Logan Square and Humboldt Park. The location benefits from combined traffic counts inexcess of 53,000 vehicles and 2,400 bicycles per day.
Zoning Designation: B3-2
Retail Space B is 1553 square feet and is available March 2017
Leasing Company & Contact Information
Leasing Company: Outpost Development LLC
Leasing Company Fax: